Assistant HR Manager
Exciting long term career opportunity for Assistant Human Resources Manager in well-established US based IT Firm for their branch office in Jhelum. This position will report to local HR manager. The HR specialist role is a multi-faceted and critical role for the company as we are planning to double our workforce in near future. The position is responsible for managing the human resources strategies and functions to support the company operations, including: hiring and staff retention,travelling to other cities for recruitment workshops and trainings, employee relations, campus recruiting compliance, performance management, training and development, employee safety, benefits administration and payroll.
Responsibilities and Duties
The HR specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Employee relations and compliance. The specialist acts as the principle expert in providing advice to employees and management on HR policies and practices, often involving highly difficult or sensitive human relations matters. This includes ensuring compliance with employment laws, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Creating strategies to address key employee retention/engagement plans, and to anticipate future staffing demands of the business.
- Continually improving and managing annual performance management process including employee training and coaching, performance appraisal and personnel development planning.
- Assist HR manager in analysis, in order to develop, benchmark, pilot, and implement related HR programs to meet those needs.
- Communicating with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Preparing and maintaining employment personnel records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves of absence, and job transfers.
- Prepare and Conduct career workshop in local office and campuses
Qualifications and Skills
Prefer individual with a minimum 5 years’ experience in human resources.
Effective communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to maintain confidentiality. IT background is a strong plus. Ideal candidate will have great communication/leadership skills, creative ideas, have at least bachelor’s degree and be driven to learn more in the human resources field. Contact us if you planning for career change or would like to learn more about this great opportunity. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates. Local candidates are preffered.